How To Stay Connected During Self Isolation – COVID-19
And, we can stay connected – even if we have to self-isolate.
Let’s flatten the curve of COVID-19!
Here are some suggestions to stay safe. You’re welcome to reshare, with credit.
The list in typed form:
- Create care. Be kind. Create special hellos and goodbyes
- Find 3 buddies
- Routines and ritual
- Put up a sign
- Phone someone
- Group texts
- Offer your skills
- Get fresh air
- Self care (image of dad and kid doing breathing exercises)
- Mail a letter or email an old friend
- Share tips and resources online (take a break when needed)
- Do an online course with someone
- Access the library for free online – books, stream movies, magazines
- Have a video call – book club, dance party, or just to say hi
Created March 15, 2020 | Vancouver, Canada
For updated information in British Columbia please visit the BC Centre for Disease Control.