How To Stay Connected During Self Isolation – COVID-19
Friends, we’re in this together. The time for physical d i s t a n c i n g is now.
And, we can stay connected – even if we have to self-isolate.
Let’s flatten the curve of COVID-19!
Here are some suggestions to stay safe. You’re welcome to reshare, with credit.
The list in typed form:
- Create care. Be kind. Create special hellos and goodbyes
- Find 3 buddies
- Routines and ritual
- Put up a sign
- Phone someone
- Group texts
- Offer your skills
- Get fresh air
- Self care (image of dad and kid doing breathing exercises)
- Mail a letter or email an old friend
- Share tips and resources online (take a break when needed)
- Do an online course with someone
- Access the library for free online – books, stream movies, magazines
- Have a video call – book club, dance party, or just to say hi
Created March 15, 2020 | Vancouver, Canada
For updated information in British Columbia please visit the BC Centre for Disease Control.
9 comments on “How To Stay Connected During Self Isolation – COVID-19”
Great illustrations and a wonderful set of ideas.Thanks, Sam!
Your team is very talented. It’s so important that all Canadians (and the world) pulls together and supports each other.
(Aside the pingback link doesn’t work)
beautifully illustrated – hello from OZ! I’m going to promote broadly on social LOVE IT!