Infographic for the Dr Peter Centre building anniversary

The Dr Peter Centre celebrated the 10th anniversary of their building, and this infographic tells the story of their success. From the outside, the building is distinctive. It combines a heritage house with a modern building. But it’s the inside that is even more striking. Their unique model of care provides support to people living with … Read more Infographic for the Dr Peter Centre building anniversary

Vancouver East Housing Coop Illustrated Map

Vancouver East Housing Coop Illustrated Map. The Vancouver East Housing Co-op recently asked me to join them on a walking tour and illustrate their co-op buildings. I was so surprised to learn some of the beautiful houses just off Commercial Drive aren’t actually owned by millionaires, but owned by co-op members. The VEHC is a fascinating … Read more Vancouver East Housing Coop Illustrated Map

Drawing for Healing- Truth and Reconciliation in Williams Lake

Earlier this year, members of the Communities That Care group brought the esteemed Dr. Martin Brokenleg for a workshop about the Circle of Courage. At his workshop, participants brainstormed lists of important activities happening in the Cariboo Chilcotin. But lists are only as powerful as how they are used, so the committee thought an image would be an … Read more Drawing for Healing- Truth and Reconciliation in Williams Lake

Canadian Association of Labour Media Awards Judging

The Canadian Association of Labour Media is a training and communications resource for unions across Canada. Each year, unions submit their best work to the CALM awards. I was pleased to be part of the 2013 judging panel focussing on graphics and photography. It was tough to choose between many strong submissions. Here’s a list … Read more Canadian Association of Labour Media Awards Judging